Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: The Rehearsal

Just got home from Seagrove Beach last night, having been away for two weeks, so it's a good thing today is "Wordless Wednesday." (Unpacking, laundry, groceries, and opening two weeks' worth of mail is keeping me busy!) It's hard to choose just one picture to share today, but I've settled on this one, taken right after the wedding rehearsal for our daughter's wedding on the beach this past weekend. Her dad and I had an unbelievably joyous time all weekend! Watch for wedding photos and stories here soon. (and on Facebook, of course) Well, okay, here are a few more from the rehearsal.

A note of explanation about this first one: my Goddaughter, Katherine Thames, and her husband, Hardy, arrived at the rehearsal (and the wedding the next afternoon) on a bike and skate board. Perfect.















4 comments:

Karen Harrington said...

Looks like a wonderful time. I love that last pic of you!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the last picture - dancing in the waves! Happy happy happy!

Kathy Kerr said...

Wonderful pictures of such a special time! All the pictures are so happy and cheerful- I just love the first one!

Priscilla said...

...groom? his family?