Monday, October 31, 2011

Spooky Sand Castles and Witches Old and New

Just got back from a walk on the beach, hoping to find some creative sand castles, but alas, none in sight on this picture-perfect day. So I surfed the web and found this one, perfect for Halloween. Can you imagine how long it took to build this?




I hope to catch all the cute goblins trick-or-treating at the shops in Seaside later this afternoon... gotta drive to Destin to buy ink cartridges for my printer. (And I thought I was organized for this trip.)

For some good ideas on spooky books to read, check out Jennie/Jenna Bentley's post over at "A Good Blog is Hard to Find":

"Happy Halloween!"



My parting shots today are the two witches I've been... in my 3rd grade school play (1959) in Jackson, Mississippi ...




and as "Elphaba" (from Wicked) at the Pulpwood Queens' Girlfriend weekend in Jefferson, Texas, in 2010.

Have a fun day and be safe!

No comments: