Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Happy New Car Owner!













After much research and deliberations between the 2009 Camry at Carmax and the 2011 at Performance Toyota, at 8 p.m. last night we purchased the new one. It had 4 miles on the odometer! Some good incentives like 0% financing for 60 months and excellent warranties sealed the deal. LOVE the aloe green color (both cars were this color) and the only nice feature I lost was the new one doesn't have a sun roof. I guess I'll just roll the windows down and use my imagination. Excellent service (at both places) and kudos to Jimmy Rooker at Performance Toyota. If you decide to buy from him, please tell him I sent you:-)


Here's a better view of the car (well, not MY car, but the same model and color) in a showroom.

1 comment:

Carol Henderson said...

Love that--4 miles on the odometer. The 2009 Civic I just bought came with 44, 000. Congrats on getting a car bought. Not one of the things I enjoy. Kind of reminds me of high stakes bathing suit shopping.